Girmit recipe in Hindi
Girmit Recipe is a trendy street food of North Karnataka. This Girmit Snacks is trendy in the Hubli-Bharwad region of Karnataka. Nargis mandakki is a mandakki recipe located in the city of davanagere.
Girmit food is also called masala puffed rice. It is also called Karnataka Mandakki Upkari in different places. Hubli special girmit tea time snacks recipe.
If you are looking for different breakfast recipes, then you can try this Hubli-style girmit. girmit recipe is also called mandakki, Kadle puri. Girmito Uttar Karnataka recipe hai.
It is effortless to make. Very few ingredients are needed to make it available in everyone's homes.
To make girmit, you need oil, mustard seeds, cumin, curry leaves, green chili, tamarind, jaggery, salt, turmeric powder, chili powder, puffed rice, onion, tomato, roasted gram powder, coriander leaves, and sev.
It is served with mensinkai bajji.
Girmit recipe ingridents:-
- oil - 2tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Cumin - 1tsp
- Curry leaves - 10 to 12
- Green chili - 2
- Tamarind juice - 1/4 cup
- Jaggery - 1 tsp
- Salt - 3/4 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
- chili powder - 1/4 tsp
- Murmura - 3 cups
- Onion - 1 small ( chopped)
- Tomato - 1 small (chopped)
- Roasted Chana Powder - 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves - 2 tsp (chopped)
- Sev - ( for garnishing)
How to make Girmit Masala:-
• To make Girmit Masala, put two spoons of oil in the pan. As soon as the oil becomes hot, add 1 tsp mustard seeds, cumin seeds, 10 to 12 curry leaves, two finely chopped green chilies, and one chopped onion, and fry on low, medium heat until golden brown.
• As soon as the color of the onion changes slightly, add 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and 1/4 tsp red chili powder and saute it for 1/2 minute.
• After 1/2 minute, add 1/4 cup tamarind juice, one teaspoon jaggery, and 3/4 teaspoon salt and mix it and cook for 2 minutes till it becomes a thick paste.
• After 2 minutes, turn off the gas when the paste becomes thick.
•Girmit Masala is ready.
Method to make Girmit Recipe:-
• To make Girmit, put 3 cups of puffed rice in a bowl.
•Then add girmit masala, one finely chopped onion, one finely chopped tomato, two teaspoons roasted chana dal powder, and finely chopped coriander leaves and mix it and put fine sev from the top and serve immediately.
• Girmit mandakki mirchi is ready.
• Serve immediately after making Girmit. Otherwise, the puffed rice becomes soft.
• Adding asafoetida to Girmit Masala is optional.
• You can add onion if you want while making Girmit Masala.
• You can add finely chopped raw onion when making the Girmit Recipe without frying.