Looking to visit Aruba and don’t want to spend an arm and a leg getting there? You’re in luck! Spirit Airlines has just announced new flights to the island, and it’s one of the biggest additions to their schedule yet. So what can you expect from your trip? Here are five things that you simply must do when you get to Aruba on this new Spirit Airlines flight!
1) Visit the Curaçao Sea Aquarium
The Curaçao Sea Aquarium is one of the top tourist attractions in Oranjestad. Spirit Airlines offers Spirit Flights to Curaçao from various US cities. A visit to the Curaçao Sea Aquarium is a must for anyone interested in marine life. The Aquarium is home to over 70 different species of fish, including eels, sharks, and rays. Visitors can also see turtles, penguins, and other animals. The Aquarium offers a variety of educational programs and tours and on can also visit to Atlanta with the help of Spirit Airlines to Atlanta
2) Rent a car and head out on your own
1. The first step is to book your Spirit Airlines flight to Oranjestad, Aruba!
2. Once you've arrived, the best way to see the island is by renting a car and driving around on your own.
3. be sure to stop at Eagle Beach, one of the most popular beaches on the island.
4. Another must-see is the California Lighthouse, which offers stunning views of the coast.
5. Don't forget to visit the Alto Vista Chapel, a beautiful old church located in the countryside.
6. for a taste of local culture, head to the open-air market in downtown Oranjestad.
3) Visit the Arikok National Park
One of the best places to visit in Oranjestad is the Arikok National Park. This park is home to many different species of plants and animals, and it's a great place to hike and explore. There are also several archaeological sites within the park that you can visit. Spirit Airlines offers flights to Oranjestad from many different cities, so you can easily get there and start exploring!
4) Check out some of the best beaches
Aruba is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. With crystal clear water and white sand beaches, it's no wonder that Spirit Airlines flies here. Here are the top 5 beaches to visit while you're in Oranjestad:
1. Eagle Beach - This beach is well-known for its long stretches of white sand and turquoise waters. It's also a great place to snorkel and see some of the amazing marine life that Aruba has to offer.
2. Palm Beach - This beach is one of the most popular on the island and is perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and people watching.
5) Walk around Oranjestad
There's plenty to do in Oranjestad, but one of the best things to do is simply walk around and take in the sights and sounds of this vibrant city. The colours are eye-catching, the people are friendly and there's always something going on. Plus, with Spirit Flight status check where Flights starts at just $69*, it's easy to get here! Here are our top five favourite things to do in Oranjestad:
1. Shop 'til you drop at the many duty-free stores lining the streets
2. Sample the delicious food at one of the many restaurants
3. Take a dip in the crystal clear waters of Eagle Beach